I am currently 24 weeks pregnant with a boy! My first son was born C-Section, so I am attempting to do a VBAC with this baby. However where we live the local hospitals will not do VBAC's anymore - some insurance policy change. There are only limited decisions to having a VBAC where we live. I have finally found an OB doctor in Yuba City who has agreed to meet with us, he does VBAC's at the local hospital in Yuba City. We meet with him in late February and discuss our options. Hopefully it will go well and I will keep everyone posted on what the doctor has to say about my options.
Hello Drummond Family!
ReplyDeleteSOOOO happy you started a blog! This will be a great way to stay in touch and hear all the latest on the Drummond Family! :-)
Wishing you many happy posts, and welcome to Blogger!
Love from Colorado,
Denise :-)