Thursday, January 29, 2009

Potty Training Success!

David turned 2 in January and we've been working with him on potty training for about 3 months now. He is doing so good! Infact he has graduated from using the potty chair to using the "big boy toilet" His potty chair converted into a step stool and the inside ring came out and snaps onto the big toilet seat. He has been doing wonderful! We now just leave the bathroom door open and he goes in and does his stuff. I tried going in to help him and he told me "no momma" =( He is growing up too fast! I was able to sneak in and get an adorable picture of him sitting on the "big boy toilet" - (it's a very clean, modest photo) when he realized what I was doing he was sort of embarrassed. These will definatly be going in the scrapbook to show off! LOL!

He was looking @ Daddy - Doesn't it look like he's saying
Is she really taking my picture dad?!

2 comments: