Monday, January 26, 2009

Guess The Birth Date

We are doing a "baby pool" and would like to invite anyone interested to join in. It is really easy, all you have to do is pick the date you think the baby will be born and and either AM or PM. It's $5.00 per guess. The winner gets 50% of the total amount collected, and the other 50% goes to pay for the circumcision. I will be posting the pictures of the calendar tomorrow and keep them updated as spaces get filled up.

The due dates I was given were May 12th & May 14th. The Calendars I've printed are for April and May. Incase the baby decides to come early or late! If you would like to make a guess either reply to my posting on the blog or email me at bryce_suzanne@att.net

Thanks & Good Luck!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Suzanne,
    Congrats on your pregnancy! My sister is pregnant with her 3rd baby, also due in May.
    I just came from Stacey's blog, Poofing the Pillows, and wanted to say what a great Valentine package you put together. I also participated in that swap. You can see what I sent and what I received if you visit my blog:
    http://www.vintagesquirrel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I will be thinking about the date and will make a guess...need to put my thinking cap on and make it a good choice! Fun!!! Much to talk about so I will e-mail you soon! Love to you all!!! SMILES!!! Denise :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Tom will not appreciate that I voted for "don't watch football" as he LOVES it...but I may have him come over to your blog and vote for himself! hee hee He will be watching the Superbowl in the "man cave" this year...i.e. manly basement sanctuary! HA HA :-)

    ReplyDelete