Monday, August 3, 2009

Dealing With Muscle Spasms

Sorry I haven't posted any messages in so long. Things have been going alright here. Toby is finally on some medication for his acid reflux, the doctor has him taking a 10 ml dose of liquid pepcid every night. It seems to be helping, although it wears off about mid day. David is doing wonderful, he is a growing 2 1/2 year old. He is still bowling - til the end of this month. He has about an 88 average in bowling. Bryce is doing ok, he is really trying to loose weight it is a very hard struggle for him. SO if anyone has any diet ideas, remedies that they would like to share... PLEASE feel free to do so. As for me... I've been having severe muscle spasms in my neck and back. They have now started going down my legs and into my feet. Some days it is hard to even get out of bed. I have gone to the doctor and they've tried putting me on muscle relaxants. I was on Baclofen - it didn't work. I'm now taking Flexeril I just started taking it today so hopefully it will help. The spasms have been causing severe migraine headaches ( something I'm already familiar with! ) For now that is all I have to report for the Drummond Family. As soon as I get to feeling a little better I will post some current pictures of my growing boys. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment