Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Prenatal Check-Up Today

Today was my monthly prenatal check-up! I am 27 weeks pregnant and everything is looking good. I finally gained a little weight, I have a total weight gain for this pregnancy of 8 lbs! I was only at 2 lbs my last doctor visit and got in BIG trouble for it. So I've been trying to eat as much as I could possibly stomach and it paid off! The baby is looking great, we got to do another sonogram today. I swear my OB doctor is like a big kid, he has a sonogram machine in his office and when he stepped through the door of the exam room he asked us if we could go see the baby?! Of course we didn't object, we love seeing the little guy! It's just too funny to see a doctor get so excited over wanting to do a sonogram to see the baby. It was reconfirmed that we are having a little boy... he is already head down and nice and low. During the sonogram we got to see him sucking his thumb, I almost started crying! The baby kept his hands up by his face the whole time so we never did get a good look at his face.



Here is one of the pictures of him - it's hard to see so don't feel bad if you can't make it out. He has his head looking down and his hands covering most of the side of his face. He was being bashful today! Anyway, I'm exhausted we had a really busy day so we will talk to you all later...

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! So happy everything is going well and that baby-to-be is growing and progressing perfectly! Enjoy this special time!!! :-) With love from Colorado, Denise :-)

    ReplyDelete