Sorry this took me so long to get these uploaded they didn't scan very well but here they are for now! Please let me know if you would like to pick a square!
Ok...before I place my guesses...I need a little info again...when is your exact due date again Suzanne? Also, was David on time, early, or late? Just curious to help me in my decision making process! :-)
My due dates that I was given with this baby are May 12th & May 14th. When I was pregnant with David I was given 2 due dates as well. Dec 31st & Jan 6th. He was born January 3rd. Hope that helps!
Thanks Suzanne! OK, let's see, why don't you put us down for all mornings on these 5 days...May 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15th! I've got your address so I can pop a check in the mail! Welcome Baby Drummond! :-) (We'll be in town the last week of May so I will hopefully get to meet the new baby then! :-)
We are the Drummond Family... Bryce, Suzanne, David & Toby Drummond. We live in a small town called Red Bluff. We stay busy by delivering the local paper 6 early mornings a week. We also sell Avon, and on the weekends if we are not having a yard sale we are going to one. There is no place like being outside, from the sand at the ocean to the highest mountain top we love it all. The newest addition to our family was born April 27th.
Ok...before I place my guesses...I need a little info again...when is your exact due date again Suzanne? Also, was David on time, early, or late? Just curious to help me in my decision making process! :-)
ReplyDeleteMy due dates that I was given with this baby are May 12th & May 14th. When I was pregnant with David I was given 2 due dates as well. Dec 31st & Jan 6th. He was born January 3rd. Hope that helps!
ReplyDeleteThanks Suzanne! OK, let's see, why don't you put us down for all mornings on these 5 days...May 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15th! I've got your address so I can pop a check in the mail! Welcome Baby Drummond! :-) (We'll be in town the last week of May so I will hopefully get to meet the new baby then! :-)
ReplyDeleteThank You Denise, I've put you on the calendar!
ReplyDelete